Want to put your creative talent to work?
Discover the Fraser Valley’s premiere design programs!
Today Graphic Designers are visual and critical thinkers, collaborators and agents of change. They create value for businesses, bring empathy to social issues, and make the complex clear through smart visual solutions. UFV’s Graphic + Digital Design (GDD) programs respond to the fast-paced creative industry with current and flexible curriculum that provides a foundation in communication design, brand identity, interactive design, and dynamic media, and enables students to build a strong professional practice portfolio.
- + Learn about exciting career opportunities for graphic designers
- + Explore various program options
- + Meet faculty and an academic advisor
- + Hear from students and alumni about the GDD experience
- + Get guidance on building your entrance portfolio
- + Ask questions and learn why UFV is right for YOU!
Join us to learn more about how you can become part of UFV’s Graphic + Digital Design programs and start your creative career journey!