Valley Design: New Frontiers, April 28
Join us for the 2015 Graphic + Digital Design Portfolio Show and PechaKucha 6!
Explorers will gather at HighStreet from 4 pm to 6 pm on Tuesday April 28, 2015 to discover Fraser Valley’s emerging designers from the University of the Fraser Valley’s Graphic + Digital Design program. Guides, maps and field rations will be provided; taking field notes is encouraged. Sturdy but stylish attire recommended.
Take in PechaKucha at 6 pm. Prepare for fast, fascinating talks on topics that cover a wide variety of creative terrain. PechaKucha is a lively 20 slides x 20 second presentation style. Featuring pioneers:
- Laura Cameron-Delisle / Environmental Educator
- Mark Wardell / Business Coach
- Cydney Myers, Kara Hanson and Carolina Silva / Share my next meal
- Taya Hawes-Puiu / Partners & Hawes Branding/Marketing
- Connie Hackett / Emerge Leader
- Kris Foulds / The Reach Gallery Museum
- Adam Wormald / Cassiar MediaWorks
- Derrick Swallow / uDistrict and UFV 2025
- Patrick Oystryk / Abbotsforward
PechaKucha sells out FAST. Register now! PechaKucha Tickets
4 pm to 6 pm: Meet the Designers
6 pm to 9 pm: PechaKucha
HighStreet: J150 (West side of Centre Plaza) 3122 Mt. Lehman Rd, Abbotsford. Parking is on the mezzanine level.
More Info and Grad Portfolios: DESIGNmission.ca