Join us for a [Paradigm] of creativity and inspiration!
The Reach Gallery Museum, the University of the Fraser Valley and Jelly Marketing are excited to bring you the next PechaKucha series! PechaKucha Abbotsford is revealing four new paradigms in a series of sensational events in 2014/15! The Reach is holding the next Fraser Valley PechaKucha on Thursday October 23 at 6:30 pm. Be inspired by a lively series of short “20 slide x 20 seconds each” presentations. The theme in October is [Paradigm] Change – Changing how we see, do and make things happen!
- Mark Busse, Designer/Strategist and Creative Community Activist
- Kayla Feenstra, Tiny House, Abby Digs Homeless Village, and school gardens
- Matej Balaz, Graphic Designer and Cinematographer
- Sheila Perry, Executive Director The Reach
- Brennan Gleason, Domain 7
- Harmony Thiessen, Executive Director of the Langley Arts Council
- Steffen Janzen, Relevention
- Johnathon Christian, We Make Stuff Happen
- Adelle Renaud, Designer
- Randall Peters, Executive Director Run for Water
- Ken Wuschke, Social Entrepreneur
Thursday October 23 | 6:30pm | $5 Friend of the Reach; $8 Future Friend
32388 Veterans Way, Abbotsford
REGISTER Here! Tickets are moving fast.
Paradigm workmark designed by Emily McLean, Second Year Student in UFV’s Graphic and Digital Design Program